Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Fuck.
I feel like shit.
Fuckin feel like shit.

Damn it.

I dont get this world.
No seriously, I dont.

First we have cold, heartless murderers, then cold, heartless people that cldnt be bothered to save a 18month old girl from being run over.

Now we have cold, heartless, manipulative, disgusting bitches messing around with my love ones.

What's wrong with you people?!
I cant believe it.. he was so good to you both.
Treated you as a child of his own.
Putting myself in his shoes, I can imagine how he must have felt knowing that his 'god daughter' and 'working partner/good friend' betrayed him by running off with his hard earn money.

FUCK YOU BOTH!
FUCK YOU BOTH VERY VERY MUCH AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN TILL YOU BOTH DIE LIKE A PIECE OF  ROTTING WHORE YOU BOTH ARE BORN TO BE!
Disgusting, money face pieces of shit.
Is money really so important that it makes you think it's ok to ruin genuine friendship, ruin people's life, just like that?

I hope the police manage to get a hold of both of you in due time and sent you two straight to jail.
And I wish all your new prison buddies will have a most wonderful time screwing the both of you upside down.

To hell with you bitches.
_Posted by Cherryl on 12:13 PM - 0CMTS