Thursday, September 22, 2011
Q&A

01tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
 Where do i even start? His character and personality foremost, his eyes the way they look at me, his smile, how he always is so giving and loving and caring and thoughtful and considerate. I can go on and on.
02what on your body is hurting or bothering you?
 My mind and its endless pool of crazy thoughts.
03what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
Its 6 am. Im screwed for work tomorrow. 
04what are you listening to?
The sound of the air con blowing, the slam of the door as my dad leaves for overseas again.
05what’s something you’re not looking forward to?
Naggings and rantings about money, health etc etc
06where do you think your best friend is right now?
Sleeping soundly in his bed.
07have you kissed anybody in the last five days?
Yeap 
08sex on the first date?
Never.
09kiss on the first date?
Ahahah. Depends if i end up drunk or not. (Dont judge. It's been awhile.)
10. is there one person you want to be with right now?
Him. I just really miss his presence now. Its 5.38am and the wind from the air con is blowing down on me. Spooning with him right this instance would be ideal and I would be a very happy girl.
11are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
Seriously? No not really but Im still ok.
12. is there something you would like to say to someone?
Yea. You know who you really are so screw what everyone else say and just believe in yourself. To myself.
13what are three things you did today?
1) I went to work.
2) I watch more than 10 hrs worth of Criminal Minds (Completed Season 1&2)
3) I had a great chat with a friend. Been awhile since i last get to know another person at a deeper level.
14would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
Have them over. 
15what is your favorite kind of gum?
Watermelon :)
16are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?
Well, I guess so? I mean we dont keep in touch but I do wish him well in all his endeavors.
17. what is on your wrists right now?
Nothing.
18. ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?
Nope.
19does anyone have strong feelings for you?
Hahah oh I like to think so.
20. are you slowly drifting away from someone?
I have no idea. I hope not.
21have you ever wasted your time on someone?
Yes I have sadly.
22can you do the alphabet in sign language?
I wish I could.
23. how have you felt today?
Mixed emotions. I was in pain, relief, shock, dismay, joy, happiness all in one day. A whole tirade of them jumbled up into one. Welcome to my life!
24you receive $60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
SHOES!
25what is wrong with you right now?
There's more than one answer to that. Lately I found out that Im a pessimist. 
26. is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
Haha would you all roll yr eyes if I say myself? Honestly , it was the first thought that jumped into my head.
27would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
Starbucks of cos.
28. why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
I came to the point where I decided that I had enough. We were both tired of going around in circles.
29. how late did you stay up last night and why?
6am in the morning. Cos I was movie marathoning on Criminal Minds. Heh.
30when was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Not too long ago.
31what were you doing an hour ago?
Um. Watching Criminal Minds. Lol
32what are you looking forward to in the next month?
Ooh my birthday :)
33are you wearing jeans right now?
Nope
34are you a patient person?
I hardly think so.
35do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
Its already the 6th.
36favorite color?
Red
37. did you have a dream last night?
Oh yes I did. And you guess it, it gotta do with mutilated body parts. Too much Criminal Minds.
38are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Ahahah. Neither ;)
39if someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
Jo.
40. do you love anyone who is not related to you?
Lol duh. Stupid qn.
41if someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yeap why not? I would be curious.
42do you like meeting new people?
Most of the time, yes.
43are you afraid of falling in love?
Yes and no. I fell in a tad too fast most of the times.
44ever liked someone older than you?
Yeap
45has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Hahah yes, a lovely someone once said something of that sort to me.
46have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
Are you kidding? Like all the time. No joke. 

Yea Im really rather pessimistic aint i? 
Im surprised at the first thoughts that pops inside my head after reading a question.
Time to hang around more often with happy people.

_Posted by Cherryl on 3:03 PM - 0CMTS